• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PHX Craigslist: 1997 Jeep Comanche

I think It is Nice! Concidering Jeep had a Hard time selling the comanche when they where new. Even though they where the fastest and most durable truck on the market at the time. They where priced high then as new rigs.
It is Funny to read all the comments though! Wish I had that kinda money to build an awsome trail rig! But then again! Im not into spending $8000 dollars and tearing it up! LOL! Coodos! to the guy for the build!! :)

Dont get me wrong I'd love a comanche and if that one was mine i'd keep it nice but armor it and take it down the same trails i do now.

I have been checking that ad for a while now. neat build, but I don't think he will find a buyer on craigslist. send it through BJ and see what it does....

right and opimions are like @$$ holes. everyuones got one and they all stink. that is a beautiful truck ild pay a solid 6k for it no question 8 may be too high but never the less an awesome little truck

right and opimions are like @$$ holes. everyuones got one and they all stink. that is a beautiful truck ild pay a solid 6k for it no question 8 may be too high but never the less an awesome little truck

sniff sniff sniff... your right your does stink

I got bored and text this guy and he is $6k into it and wont take less then $6,500. said it took him 4 months to do the build.

everyone:

I own the commanche you guys are talking about. I respect both the good and bad comments you all have made about my truck. Only I know how much money i've put in to this truck. To the guy that said that the paint wasn't worth almost $2000, you're right. The receipt says $1920, my mistake lol. You can talk all you want about my truck being overpriced, but until you see it in person, or you build one yourself, you won't know exactly how much time and money needs to be put in to be able to drive a truck like mine. I'm in no rush to sell it, so i'll keep reposting it for another 6 months if I have to. I know someone who really knows about trucks will come forward and pay what i'm asking for it. The truck is still for sale, so if you're interested make sure you call or email me. Got $7000? truck is yours. Thank you

everyone:

I own the commanche you guys are talking about. I respect both the good and bad comments you all have made about my truck. Only I know how much money i've put in to this truck. To the guy that said that the paint wasn't worth almost $2000, you're right. The receipt says $1920, my mistake lol. You can talk all you want about my truck being overpriced, but until you see it in person, or you build one yourself, you won't know exactly how much time and money needs to be put in to be able to drive a truck like mine. I'm in no rush to sell it, so i'll keep reposting it for another 6 months if I have to. I know someone who really knows about trucks will come forward and pay what i'm asking for it. The truck is still for sale, so if you're interested make sure you call or email me. Got $7000? truck is yours. Thank you

i have restored quite a few cars. I know exactly what it takes to financially make it happen. I also know that rarely will a restored car be "worth" what was spent on the restoration. A vehicle is only worth what someone will pay for it, and seeing that you have had this listed for a very long time is telling.

Good luck with your sale.

i have restored quite a few cars. I know exactly what it takes to financially make it happen. I also know that rarely will a restored car be "worth" what was spent on the restoration. A vehicle is only worth what someone will pay for it, and seeing that you have had this listed for a very long time is telling.

Good luck with your sale.

Hear Hear!!:thumbup:

If I had the cash it would be mine. That truck is beautiful. I have grown up working on jeeps and trucks and understand that you never can sale a vehicle for more than you have into it. But when it is that nice why not try. Especially if you are not in a hurry. If the economy was better it would have sold. Sadly because money is tight everyone else is. I just don't undrestand why everyone has to get on here and give their two cents. What people have said could have turned away potential buyers. In times like these we should be helping others and bulding them up, not criticising others just to make yourself feel special.

I agree the truck is really nice. My only question was on the price, but it is worth what someone will pay.

Maybe because I would know how to do the work it doesn't seem worth it to me, but to someone who doesn't have the patience, time or know how it is likely worth more.

very nice looking truck, would make a nice dd.

Back