• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Personal Best. Taxes filed!

Congratulations!

:party:

I beat you by four days. :laugh3: But then again, I'm only 18, still qualify as a dependent, and didn't have any federal or state taxes withheld because I didn't pay any last year.

i'm still waiting on my w-2's

its going to help winterfest mods :)

My problem (if you want to call it that) is that banks, mutual funds, and other financial institutions aren't required to send out their year-end statements until January 31 at the latest (many send them sooner, but some don't). Because of my investment accounts I don't have all of the details that I need yet, so I have to wait.

i filed mine friday night, i love Turbotax! mine are pretty simple and i get a good bit of "build-up" $ becuase i'm a sinlge parent. but often mine is gone before most other people even file.

My W-2's just became available this week. I do love being able to get them online this year! Im filing on Friday which is probably the earliest I've ever filed. Perhaps it's because Im excited to start dumping money into the XJ!

i'm in the same boat,,waiting on my W-2's from work. once i get them back i can file and get my $1800 back :D
which just so happen's to be a good chunk of my 4.6 stroker i'm chomping at the bit to get.......

I got my W-2's in the mail last week, but I have yet to do anything with them...

I already know what parts the return is helping to pay for. :D

Back