• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

penrose this weekend

Your behind is going to be flatspotted if you do not get off of it and fix that damn thing and go wheelin.... :D

Oh yeah tiny? Come make me and bring all yer coast guard friends too.....

:D

images-2.jpg

I just spit beer on the monitor. thanks, bastid.:laugh2:

I run a swaybar, OG MTR's, have yet to wire my rear locker, my t-case skid is sitting in the garage, and my head is feeling flatter than Yella's tires... I keep threatening to head to Patriot and strip my stock bumpers off on the rocks, but this ain't the weekend.:anon:

Oh yeah tiny? Come make me and bring all yer coast guard friends too.....

:D

Hmmmm....... the last time I checked I was a foot taller than you with a reach you can't equal. Oh, and my SEAL Team 6 homies are on speed dial just in case you have the whole SO with ya :greensmok

Yeah, I have Frank's steering, JCR belly skid and RuffStuff diff protection. No gas tank skid yet. I have yank points in the front, nothing in the rear, no winch.

Sounds like a blast. I've always loved the TRs from down there. I'll confirm Friday, but I will plan to head down if you are gonna be there. Who else is in???

perfect let me know. It will be a blast, i will try to get more people to join in. will be fun - youve got some good parts on so no worries there, just be a bit shinier afterward :D

Oh, and my SEAL Team 6 homies are on speed dial just in case you have the whole SO with ya :greensmok
ok mason :roflmao:

perfect let me know. It will be a blast, i will try to get more people to join in. will be fun - youve got some good parts on so no worries there, just be a bit shinier afterward :D

ok mason :roflmao:

A joke it was Obiwan though I have and do work with SEALS. Making remarks like that is going to get you a dotted eye ........ :gee:

Last edited:
Grin if my cousin wasnt coming id say come ride along.... soon maybe?

I'd like to say "yes, soon", but I don't know which way is up I have so much shit going on... I hope I get around to wheeling sometime this summer.:eyes:

I just spit beer on the monitor. thanks, bastid.:laugh2:

I run a swaybar, OG MTR's, have yet to wire my rear locker, my t-case skid is sitting in the garage, and my head is feeling flatter than Yella's tires... I keep threatening to head to Patriot and strip my stock bumpers off on the rocks, but this ain't the weekend.:anon:

Don't bother the only place you wheel is I'25

meh, at least my neighbors rose bushes are safe, you hard core bastid :shhh:

I have a 1 foot rock pile in the backyard that I use my 4-1 t-case on. :)

denver people meeting at 9 in south denver, mappin out a location now will post link.

springs people - goal is to be at trail head just before 11, dropping in at 11 if all goes well

K. Park Meadows mall - 470/25

Meet at the Red Robin. It is on far east side closest to freeway.
8355 Park Meadows Ctr. Dr.
Littleton, CO 80124

meet there at 9am.....thanks

7193387099 if ya need to get ahold of me

Thats what the spandex is for. It helps hide the flat spots.

Back