• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Payback is bitch

Zoro

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get a buddy of mine back really good.

What's something that'll really stink up the truck that's easily consealable(sp?)? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of mayo in the ashtray or something else that'll really stink up the truck.

Zoro said:

What's something that'll really stink up the truck that's easily consealable(sp?)? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of mayo in the ashtray or something else that'll really stink up the truck.

I'd be livid, but if he did something similar to you. The he has it coming.

An open can of cat food inside an unsealed baggie. Leave it in the sun for an hour or two and then sneak it behind his seats or better yet, up under the dash. If he's a good buddy, tell him where to find it in a week or two, or sneak it back out again at some point in the future so he never knows...

Make the punishment fit the crime - what did he do?

Granted, when I was coming up, you took revenge on a man directly - messing around with his ride was reserved for special cases. Motor mayhem is not a dying art - just saved for the very wittiest of practical jokers.

What did he do to you, and did he do it to your ride?

5-90

Zoro said:

Okay, I'll bite. Why? What did he do to you?

Not that I'm against getting friends back - but not knowing what he did to you makes it hard to tell how we should respond. Details, please :)

5-90 said:
Granted, when I was coming up, you took revenge on a man directly - messing around with his ride was reserved for special cases. Motor mayhem is not a dying art - just saved for the very wittiest of practical jokers.

Bullseye.

IH8RDS said:
the ole' tape the doors and fill full of water trick is a good one, but I think I like the dead hooker better.

We filled a guy's truck with sawdust one time. :yelclap:

Another favorite is pallet stretch-wrap in all directions around the car several layers thick.

Dead hooker/stripper always gets 'em though.

Well he FILLED my XJ with empty cans and bottles, all of which had stuff inside so the smell wasn't good, I just wanna get him back someway that he'll smell it but won't see it.

Pour some milk in the defrost vent.

Zoro said:
Well he FILLED my XJ with empty cans and bottles, all of which had stuff inside so the smell wasn't good, I just wanna get him back someway that he'll smell it but won't see it.

Fawking with rides is taboo...he's got it coming to him. Do this....go to Outback Steakhouse. Get a bunch of those nasty mushrooms they put on some of their steaks. Keep them in the little foam carry-out container. Leave it somewhere he won't find it. After about a week, the smell is something that makes you tear up.

A friend accidentally left that in the back of my old 240sx. I wound up cutting the carpet out of the trunk....it was THAT bad. Sounds like he deserves it.

Ironmen77 said:
Pour some milk in the defrost vent.

The smell of sour milk is the only this i've ever smelled that's anywhere near as bad.

I hate when I get my car messed with, I can't count how many time I came out to my highschool parking lot and found somethign wrong with my car. I never did anything to anyone. I came out one time and my whole car, Im talking about every inch, the roof, windows, rims, everything was covered in yellow post-its, not to mention so many other things.

Messing with cars is strickly wrong, unless its payback after having your car messed with, or something really bad. Its always the damn people who don't have cars that always mess with myne. They don't know the money that goes into these things or the sweat and hard work.

But this is definately grounds for pay back. Whatever you do, do it right and make sure he pays. I have always wanted to jack someones car up and put blocks of wood underneath the axles so that the tire is just off the ground, and they don't notice anything and go to drive away and can't move, and will have no clue whats going on.

moist chunk dog food in the air vents, it will smell for years. after doing that vaseline his windsheild he will think that the vaseline is the punishment then realize later that it was really the dog food.

This or the dead hooker

Paul

Back