• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Party on a houseboat...

alvarez919

NAXJA Forum User
This weekend myself and 9 other guys are renting a 51ft houseboat to cruise up and down a local river. I'm looking for some cheap suggestions for some things that will be fun to do on the boat. We already plan on three man slingshot and beer bongs....to go with our speakers and stereo...any other fun ideas.
thanks
david

Paper/rock/siccors tourney.

brokexj said:
X10, a dozen or so, mention at the local 'sports' bar [thats what they call them around here] and invite the ladies.... THEN play twister :D :D :D :laugh3:

I can never forget when my girl (who is divorced) first told me about her ex one night. I had asked what kind of guy he was. She told me a story about her coming home early one night from work and when she walked into the house she got a little surprise. She found her husband and one of his buddies (not a female buddy) running around the house naked with her panties on their heads!? That, along with many other stories leads me to believe that he was in a bit of an identity crisis.

So...anything mentioned above is pretty safe I think. I would recommend that you NOT do the naked/panty thing.

all ya need is beer and women...........everything else takes care of itself..........besides if anyone gets boring you can just throw em overboard!

343%3C%3A%3C3923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2344%3D7%3A9%3D%3A26%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C8625248ot1lsi

Ah, houseboating... What memories. Party hard, but whatever you do, try to avoid this...

I remember we rented a 50 footer for a 6 day lake trip about a million years ago. I don't remember much on account of the beer bongs and twenty hits of ACID, but a couple of things stood out. One was the smashed window on another houseboat from our giant water-balloon slingshot ($150.00) and the other was the drive home. Two were in the cab of the truck, the other eight of us were huddled in the back avoiding the rain on the way back, when we were boxed in and forced off the road by three large first nations gentlemen in two other trucks. When we stopped, the eight of us jumped out to see what was up, and the looks on the faces of those guys will forever be burned into my mind. They had obviously intended to rob/beat/kill the two they saw in the cab of the truck, but went white as ghosts and hightailed it out of there when they saw we were actually 10 guys...

Beej's linked article mentioned RCMP divers... do their horses swim as well?

Back