• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts swap at WF

IntrepidXJ said:
anyone got an non-disco HP30 housing, maybe with 3.55 gears laying around? don't need shafts or brakes or anything

let me know

I've got an entire axle, if'n you need it before...

Would like to come and bring the following parts that I have lying around, but would have to have some committments to pay for trip. Following parts could be delivered to WF:

1. Complete set of Seats from a 91 grey in color excellent condition no rips/tears, Seats are manual position. $200.00

2. Complete set of Door from the 91 XJ 4 doors no rust grey in color windows and locks are power. $250.00

3. Rear lift gate from 91 XJ grey in color no cracks excellent condition. $100.00

4. Complete Dana 30 and 35 from 91 XJ non-disconnect 3:55 gears stock. $150.00 pair.

5. Rear full width Dana 60 complete axle. Disc brakes, 4:88 gears w/ Detroit locker. $1000.00

Let me know if I should make the trip.

Thanks

Went to the JY for swap meet parts today (gotta pay for fuel).

got 2 rear xj44 shafts I would replace the studs, but the bearings and splines are perfect $55/pc.

Also picked up mark V rear disc brake stuff for the big bearing ferd 9"
for $200 you get brackets, calipers, hoses and all the hardware.

BRIANHO13 said:
Went to the JY for swap meet parts today (gotta pay for fuel).

got 2 rear xj44 shafts I would replace the studs, but the bearings and splines are perfect $55/pc.

Also picked up mark V rear disc brake stuff for the big bearing ferd 9"
for $200 you get brackets, calipers, hoses and all the hardware.

Interested in the D44 shafts. Prepmech should snatch up that 9" disk stuff.

Anyone need front TJ flares?

BOB said:
anybody have a good 33" spare on a rim?

...BOB

I will have a 33" on a rim for a spare and two others without a rim I am bringing along. If you can find a rim I have a spare tire you can have. HTH

Kim

Lawn Cher' said:
Interested in the D44 shafts. Prepmech should snatch up that 9" disk stuff.
MArk, there is someone very interested in these, let me know if you want them for sure. HAve prepmech pm me.

Last edited:
bshaw said:
again I have a tailgate/liftgate for a pre 97. $40

stock pitman arm. $a beer

stock steering linkage. $a beer

stock tc skid for a 242. $10-sold

stock engine skid. $10

Engine skid sold:D I will pick up at WF. Thanks.

Kim

Back