• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts swap at WF

Lawn Cher' said:
Nate, I still would like the tranny & T-case back, and that roll pan as well.
holy shit I get to get rid of the roll pan?!
did we talk price on that or not, I honestly can't remember.

also have 2dr rear solid glass
as well as hatch with defroster.
I am not bringing this stuff unless it is sold prior to weekend
372058473_fb1d77c50c.jpg

:gonnablow

BRIANHO13 said:
hp/lp don't matter, but I am sure you knew that.

What? Of course there's a difference between hp & lp gearsets. Are you nuts?

87manche said:
holy shit I get to get rid of the roll pan?!
did we talk price on that or not, I honestly can't remember.

Didn't I give you extra steering and some other goodies with those axles? I can't believe you're going to nickel-and-dime me for a rusty piece of sawzall edged sheetmetal.

Lawn Cher' said:
Didn't I give you extra steering and some other goodies with those axles? I can't believe you're going to nickel-and-dime me for a rusty piece of sawzall edged sheetmetal.
it's a cutting wheel edged piece of rusty sheetmetal, and I honestly couldn't remember.
you been away too long, got all thin skinned.
you can have it though, it's just taking up space, but I couldn't bring myself to pitch it.

IntrepidXJ said:
anyone got an non-disco HP30 housing, maybe with 3.55 gears laying around? don't need shafts or brakes or anything

let me know

Have the whole axle sitting in the garage. Will bring if you want it. Open/3.55 from my '91. If you don't want the shafts, I'll pull them for me for emergencies.

87manche said:
it's a cutting wheel edged piece of rusty sheetmetal, and I honestly couldn't remember.
you been away too long, got all thin skinned.
you can have it though, it's just taking up space, but I couldn't bring myself to pitch it.

Sorry, I was in a mood.

IntrepidXJ said:
anyone got an non-disco HP30 housing, maybe with 3.55 gears laying around? don't need shafts or brakes or anything

let me know

Are you just wanting to get away from LP??

Back