• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for sale/'95 xj part out

OK so here is where everything currently sits.

- coil springs and AAL's, Spoken for Pending payment/pick up
99lbxj is 1st inline then Xman if the deal falls thru.

- Calixj wants the drivers fender and a late model intake manifold, need to confirm which one.

- Johnnie Walker specifically asked for the intake manifold casting# 04854036

If there is anything I missed, please speak up. Otherwise if you requested something, please comment or PM me to arrange payment/shipping/train. I can get small parts trained to Walnut during the week, Leep works down there and has offered to help with delivery down the hill.

Everything else is still available and I'm sure there is more to come, I just haven't had time to fully go thru everything yet.

Yes ill take the DS fender and either one of the last two pic of the intakes you have. (roundish ones) lol PM coming for offer and paypal info...

Next question... Is anyone maybe starting a parts train south or closer to San Diego?

interested in mirrors and windshield washer bottle, starter, alternator, let me know if you have any of these. im in phelan not sure how far i am from you. my jeep is a renix not sure if the parts will work.

interested in mirrors and windshield washer bottle, starter, alternator, let me know if you have any of these. I'm in phelan not sure how far i am from you. my jeep is a renix not sure if the parts will work.

I forgot to update, The chassis is spoken for by DesertRatRon. Let me check with him about the windshield. He wants to build an xj trailer so I'm not sure what he is planning as far as cutting and chopping.

As for the rest of the parts. I don't know if I have a spare set of mirrors. I'll be using the ones on it for mine and my old ones are going to Ron with the chassis. I think I have a washer bottle, I know I have a starter, I'll check if I have a spare alternator. PM me with your number and I'll text you later after I see what I have.

Up for grabs, almost new water pump. I just pulled it off the motor I'm swapping in. Looks to be brand new, most of the parts I have been pulling off to replace have been in brand new condition.

Back