• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts fire sale! moving in 2 weeks need to liquidate some things

well if it works out that you can sell it, I'll take it

i can sell the spicer kit...i just bought a new axle yesterday with a fresh install. its yours

now part of me worries that i may have already moved it to the new house, but regardless its yours. we move april 13th so if its not at the shop then i can ship it on the 14th. pm me and i can send you paypal info

Leaf springs still available? if so i can take em off your hands when you make your trip back to Iowa along the side of 80 somewhere.

add to that list a set of the larger sized poly bushings for RE control arms. these are the daystar replacements. $15 plus shipping

so far everything is still available. we leave on saturday...make me an offer. i would love to offload as much of it as possible

updated prices in italics

95 aw4 for 4x4 $50
99 xj gas tank with fuel pump $30
spare front ds from 99 auto...needs new centering ball but has new ujoints $40
gold rear hatch from 99 no rust one VERY small dent $25
gold hood $20
white hood with small dents Free
gold front clip from 99...mounts broken but in one piece...free for pickup
99 np242 in good order with 160k...$100
factory switch panel with fog light switch $20
ome leaf 3.5" leafs. need new bushings and centering pins $75
dana 30 master install kit (pending me getting the axle im trying to get) $75
set of new 8.25 ubolts $25
99 xj steering column w wheel $20
99 xj engine bay harness with fuse box...mostly complete $15
99 xj throttle body $20

also add to the list a vacuum cruise control thingy from a 99...not sure what wiring i have for it but i do still have the engine bay harness. $20

again everything is best offer...come get some of this stuff!

Back