• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting various XJ's

Zoro said:
Hmmm...The only thing w/blue interior available to me is an MJ, will grey work for you? As for lift parts I can get you a set of V-8 ZJ coils good for 2" of lift up front.
I think grey would be ok. I'm getting a grey center console tomorrow - it'd match. :) How much?

I've heard rumor rear ZJ coils are good for a good 3" or so. Is this true? If so, I'd rather go that route. If not, how much?

Thanks, man.

Eric

Rear wiper motor for an 88. Shipped to 62067. Needs a 3 wire connector.

dj's 2000 xj said:
Rear wiper motor for an 88. Shipped to 62067. Needs a 3 wire connector.
I'm going to have to test out all of the rear wiper motors I have available because I know how much of a PITA it is to find a working one....

xrayjeeper83 said:
Do you have a gauge cluster with acutally gauges not idiot lights? Shipped to 32068

Andrew
Which style do you want? I have several. Electric or mechanical speedo cable? I have one with the big gas guage and all guages, I also have a few with all guages and the tac. You will need to swap sending units from idiot units to the kind the guages use.

xrayjeeper83 said:
I need one that will fit in a 94 (91-96 I think) I would like to have a tac with the smaller gas gauge.

Andrew
Yep direct bolt in all you need to do is get the proper senders. I'll double check that it works

Zoro,

PM's not working. Contact me via e-mail. azdesertrhino @ Cox.net

Jim

Tried sending a pm also, just in case they are working now.

Back