• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out my Jeep

Alright here are some updates:

My brother is getting my axles, so his axles will be for sale. They are a Chrysler 8.25 29 spline, 3.07 gears, limited slip. The front is an HP Dana 30, 3.07 gears. I'd like $350 for the set. Both in perfect working order

also for sale is a Chrysler 8.25 riddler cover ($100, wheeled once) and Dana 30 Rough Country diff guard ($40, wheeled once)

Still have full interior in good condition except the center console is claimed.

Also the set of tires comes with a spare. Its a 33/13.5R15 Super Swamper LTB on a Soft 8 wheel

also claimed is:

Full lift (coils, springs, shocks)
t-case and sye
TNT crossmember
rear 1/4 armor
JCR sliders
gas tank skid
LCA's
trackbar
front bumper

everything else i still have so let me know if you need anything!!

Last edited:
pics of tires:
IMG_2971-1.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2966-1.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2964-1.jpg

seats and carpet ? also interested in the doors ...

All in good shape, just need to vacuum because there is some glass still in the Jeep. Are you looking for front and back seats? or just front?

rear doors are good and drivers door, but passenger is hurtin. Also FYI the front driver door hinge is modded for doorless

Last edited:
All in good shape, just need to vacuum because there is some glass still in the Jeep. Are you looking for front and back seats? or just front?

rear doors are good and drivers door, but passenger is hurtin. Also FYI the front driver door hinge is modded for doorless

I just realized its the Late model ... I need doors for a 95 ...

Still interested in all the seats

Hey Pedro, I know the header panel is cracked... but how much for it complete with lenses etc... ? Can pick it up, am up in Oak Ridge.

Thanks.

Back