• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out my 99 XJ

All PM's returned. I'd rather sell the whole rear hatch complete, but I'll sell it stoopid cheap... PM me... or call me... most of you hafe my number.

How much for the front bumper shipped to 85323

I imagine I'll loose money on the shipping because the thing is big and will probably be charged an out of box fee.

but I'll go $80 shipping so $230 shipped
PM me if you are interested and I'll get you my Paypal address.

I sent you a PM but I put the wrong quote in it...

also

Also I have a Detroit EZ locker for a FORD 9" (any spline count it replaces the spider gears just like a lockrite and by everyone's account it uses the same parts)
$80 or best offer
Almost brand new: Used once: I installed the pins wrong and ran it down the road about 5 miles on pavement and they broke so it will need a new spring and pin kit... (less than $25 at six states)

Last edited:
I also have a set of KrazyFab frame stiffeners $100 + shipping. PM me for Pics

Don't forget I have a nice hood with lebaron hood vents

1 post mount cop light

a polished up D30 (gusseted knuckles, welded tubes, diff armor, shafts and unit bearings from a 2001, lower control arm skids)
SU1HMDExNTQuanBn.jpg

and a polished up Chrysler 8.25 (raised shock mounts and shaved and beefy diff armor)
SU1HMDExMzkuanBn.jpg

SkyJacker Hydro 8000's (14" travel)

stem eye conversions for the front shocks

two nice rear doors

awesome interior

Fiberglass Fender flairs
(I was trying to color match them in this photo)
SU1HMDA5MzkuanBn.jpg

Oh! Oh! Dibs on the 14 bolt! You take paypal, don't you, Stratton? PM me your email address and I'll send the money off today.

14 bolt sold! thanks NAXJA!

list of stuff I need and will trade parts for:

I need a TJ front driveshaft,
soft top, fuel cell,
231 to D300 doubler kit,
twin stick shifter for the d300.
a TJ headlight.
any hydro assist parts...
or cash...

14 bolt sold!

I'm selling my extra shafts for my Front Dana 44.

they are for a high pinion Front Ford 44, from a 1976 F-150 axle but they should fit numerous years in that range.

30spline inners, 19 spline outers

complete left and right shafts assembled with Alloy USA X-joints and full circle clips.

Very clean. Painted up nice

Pics

0229081313.jpg

SU1HMDAxMjIuanBn.jpg

perfect for your swapped in axle for a little more beef!

$200 or best offer
I can ship on your dime and I accept PayPal, check or money order (as long as it clears the bank)

perfect for your swapped in axle for a little more beef!

make offer

Last edited:
MORE pics of stuff for sale

Tail lights $60 (or $35 each I have 3)
IMG00125.jpg

Rubicon Express 4.5" ZJ coils (Give 5.5" on an XJ or TJ front) $150
IMG00126.jpg

Rubicon Express Extreme Duty track bar (painted black and added gusset for strength) with HD Trackbar bracket (not shown) $120
IMG00127.jpg

2" coil spacers $40 each set. (two sets available)
IMG00128.jpg

How much were you asking for the Dana 30? A friend of mine was asking about it.

$150 or best offer

Last edited:
PM's returned.

I got smacked down with a bronchitis last monday, and pulled a ton of parts Wednesday in the 95* heat: which almost put me in the Emergency room... so I haven't been yanking parts as fast as I would have liked.

I'm on some nasty cough medicine that almost has it taken care of, and I should be continuing to pull parts tomorrow.

front and rear bumpers are pulled and ready to be sold!
as with the gas tank and many others, keep those requests coming

Back