• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out: '98 XJ Limited

Benzilla has dibs on the 242.

Does that thing have the washer tank inside the fender or in the engine compartment? I don't remember the year break and want to refit my '00 so can trim more.

Engine overheated. Owner put a water pump and radiator in it...... Overheated again. Has one dead cylinder so could be a head gasket, could be cracked head or block. :dunno:

$200 engine and trans...... But I'd need to know and have cash in hand by Tuesday ..... After that I won't be able to get it off the trailer as the axles will be pulled.....

Are you keeping the grille? The painted portion with the vertical inserts? Mine is a little mangled, but salvageable. I would need you to ship it, I love Colorado, but I am not driving there just tosnag your grille, sorry...

Actually, come to think of it, I am looking for the switch bank under the climate control between the cigarette lighter plugs. I think on yours there are four up/down toggle switches. Also need the cover around the base of the shifter where the light shines through the P-R-N-D-L display. Need the LH Rear Window Motor and RH Rear Door Lock Solenoid, i think it's integrated into the latch mechanism. Let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
Are you keeping the grille? Blah, blah, I would need you to ship it, blah, blah, blah, blah....... Let me know, thanks.

Or you could read the ad....... :rolleyes: :dunce:

Last edited:
Back