• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 93 XJ!

kirkwood

NAXJA Forum User
A friend referred me here to see if anybody needed any parts of the XJ I am parting out. All I want is the engine & harness, so everything else is available. color is red, gray interior. Hit in the back, some good sheetmetal, grille, radiator, condesner, rims, tires, 1 tailight, drive shafts, great shifting AW4, clean interior with wood grain dash & door panels, clean seat, good glass except RF door, power window motors, 3 good bumper ends in Grey (no RR), good hatch struts, rear wiper motor, working electric fan, clean seats.... much more! everything goes!

I think it is a 242 transfer case - it has 2 hi/ 4 hi & 4 lo.

Email [email protected] or PM me here. Located in Huntington, IN. I can ship anything I can find a box for and charge actual UPS, and you can also pick stuff up if you are close. i do accept paypal. I don't get a chance to check the forums that often, so email is best.

Thanks!

2 door or 4 door?

I am interested in the seats and the wood grain dash & door panels, if it's a 2 door. Let me know how much you are asking for them.

Back