• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 89 Cherokee

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
I have a bone stock cherokee that I am going to let some parts go. The things that I know are not being sold right now are front doors, motor and all associated wiring, front clip and steering column The seats are in very good shape and are grey cloth all windows are in great shape as is the hatch. THe back doors are manual and also in great shape. If there is anything you need as and I will tell you if its available and how much. Thanks in advance

I also have a set of rear shackle relocation brackets like Brian Ho sold on here, a set of Rustys 6.5"leaf spring packs and a set of Rough Country 2 inch lift shackles---Make an offer

THey are black manual doors with grey interior. The only doors available to sell are the rear because I am using the front on my MJ. I have one other person intersted in the doors and seats possibly so gotta give him a little bit to decide yes or no.

This jeep will be heading to the scrap pile in a week or two. If you want any parts please ask now. There are alot of good parts left on this rig. Its ashame to see it go but want to get my yard cleaned up.

No sorry shackle relocation brackets and leaf springs and shackles are sold. I can post some picks of the Jeep tomorrow.

Back