• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 88 Limited

How about alternator brackets and with all the bolts shipped to 6054? Thanks

I sent you a PM as well, but do you have a Idler Pully, the pully for the serpentine system directly left of the AC pully? if so, how much shipped to 80126? TIA

Chris

I need light assemblies for both R/L front sides if you have them in good shape. Bezel/Parking/Turn Signals. How much shipped to 56472?
I'm sure I can think of a few extra parts later I need too...

Thanks

Just for the record. I sent this guy cash 2 weeks and 4 days ago. Still no parts, no contact and bogus info. But he picked up my $$$ no problem!

I need a transmission kickdown cable and the entire rear hatch assembly as well as the main upper and lower dash trim parts (if you're facing the glove box I need the trim part that the bottommost piece of dash trim is screwin into. I'll come to pick it up in person so don't worry about shipping costs on the hatch, just a price.

Urban Redneck said:
Just for the record. I sent this guy cash 2 weeks and 4 days ago. Still no parts, no contact and bogus info. But he picked up my $$$ no problem!

Yeah, me too!! What's the deal? I sent him a PM too. If anybody knows anything, let me know please...

Back