• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 87 XJ

i hav a 92 and my steering shaft is going out. I was wondering if you are willing to let that go if you have it. It should work in a 92 i beleive. Let me know please.

I'm interested in the facia panel that goes across the bottom of the dash, all the way from one side to the other. Shipped to Loveland, Colorado 80538

92jeeper, I'm not sure what condition the steering shaft is in, but if you can tell me how to check it and it is in good condition, I'll ship it to you for 35.00.

Spongebob91785, I've had a couple ask about the rear glass so its going to go to whomever sends money first. But the galss, front links and rear swaybar. Would be 75.00 shipped. Out of curiousity, there is only one rear sway bar, right? When you say "all of the back sway bars", I get confused. It happens to me easily sometimes.

old_man, how is 30.00 shipped sound?

Back