• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 87 XJ

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I have the complete vehicle and all I have to keep is the D44 rear and maybe the T-case depending on if mine is bad or not. Everything else is for sale. Local buyers will take favor on the big stuff (Block, axles, etc., I can ship the head no problem) since shipping can be a pain.

Grey cloth interior. Auto. 4.0

Post in this thread so I can keep better track of who wants what and who spoke for it first.

Israel said:
Grey cloth interior.
Manual or power seats? I need the trim pieces that go along the sides of the manual seat bases. Providing they're not broke.
Thanks,
Dan.

do u have cruise control? how much for the module? how much for the wiper intermitant control module? and how much for the cruise/wiper/ turn signal stick? does it all work?

Is the vacuum reservoir (inside the bumper) still in good shape - i.e. not cracked or otherwise broken? I have an '88 4.0 that has a bad reservoir, and I think it may be part of an idle/4x4 engagement problem.

I live in Memphis.

TRNDRVR, it has manual seats so I'll have to go and take a look and see if they are still in good shape. Providing they are in satisfactory shape, does 20.00 sound fair? I'm flexible if not.

jeepguy97, it doesn't have front tow hook brackets that I can see. They should be right below the bumper, right?

BigBlk XJ, it doesn't have cruise, sorry. The battery is dead so I haven't been able to check those other pieces, but if they are good, I'd go 25.00 shipped for the signal lever and the wiper control module.

XJKY, I haven't gotten in there yet, but once I check it and determine it looks good, I'd go 20.00 shipped for it.

Does it have manual windows? I need 4 grey manual window crank handles in good condition. How much including shipping to 94550?
Thanks,
Chad

Still have the Engine available - 175 for the block, 175 for the head or if you get both you can have the accessories as well. Its still in the vehicle so you can hear it run first if your local to Springville, Utah.
Tranny is available as well for 150.
Radiator - 25 local; 35 shipped.
ECU - 50 shipped or local
Wire Harness - 50 shipped or local
Any window - 25 local; 35 shipped
Hatch - 50 local only
Class 3 Hitch - 40 local; 60 shipped
Doors - 25 local only

Lots of other parts available, just let me know what you want.

I'm also intersted in the hitch. Does it come with all the mounting bolts, nut strips, and wiring harness? What brand is it?

Last edited:
It will come with everything that is currently holding it on. I can also cut out the harness if it has one (I can't remember seeing one on there), and I'm not sure what kind it is. I'll take a better look at it and see if I can find out what brand it is.

BTW, everyone, I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to ship anything until Monday at the earliest. Thanks.

I took a look at that hitch again and it says Draw-Tite on it and has a nice looking plug that I can take off as well, if you are still interested.

I'm sure shipping would take up that majority of that. I'd go 75 shipped to you for all those pieces, but thats it.

Passenger side door is in great shape. It is a manual crank window, I don't know if that matters to you. 25.00 and the door is yours. I'm going to be pulling the engine out this Saturday with 92Stroker so that would be an ideal time to come get it if you can make it.

Starter is in great shape. 30.00 shipped since it is kind of heavy.

Back