• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pancake rock

So I went to martial arts at 8:30 and got back at 10:00 to find a message on my phone: "Mike, it's Gary from NAXJA....".....no return number...hope everything turned out alright.

Broken 27 spline 8.25 shaft. I guess the "Wide Fuc**n Open" sticker doesnt get you home.

It may not get you home, but I hear stickers make you go faster! =)

Sorry bout the broken axle....fine time to upgrade to 29 spline tho. =)

BTW, did I mention, Paul and I need another axle to practice installing ring gears on??? Wanna be our Guinea Pig? :eek:

EDIT: So did ya highlift the broken axle all the way home? Enquiring minds wanna know!

well we are still fubar we grabbed an axle shaft went back out only to find it wouldn't fit.
we need a 27 spline passenger side shaft badly does anyone have one or know of someone that might we could get for for the morning. we need to go out a rescue this jeep
anyone
thanks
Gary

Thanks Mike that is going over the top, but Im sure we will find one, got a few feelers out
thanks again

Well, if all else fails, let me know. My Jeep isn't my daily driver, so if it has to be out of commission for a bit, that's ok. Too bad he didn't have a d44, got one of those sitting on my patio collecting dust.

Well, if all else fails, let me know. My Jeep isn't my daily driver, so if it has to be out of commission for a bit, that's ok. Too bad he didn't have a d44, got one of those sitting on my patio collecting dust.

I hear ya I had one of those.
I think my pal is ready for a swap!

well we are still fubar we grabbed an axle shaft went back out only to find it wouldn't fit.
we need a 27 spline passenger side shaft badly does anyone have one or know of someone that might we could get for for the morning. we need to go out a rescue this jeep
anyone
thanks
Gary
I have one for you. If you need it call me after 8:00 at (951) 506-4919.

Jeep recovered
Thanks to all that made phone calls and posted with offers to help

Back