• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paint Supplier

drjones103

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so for some reason I can't make posts in the Paint section, so I figured I'd put it here and it would probably get moved, but anyways...
Where is a good place to get some touch up paint for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee with Gunmetal Pearl paint (PQ7)? Thanks!

drjones103 said:
Ok so for some reason I can't make posts in the Paint section, so I figured I'd put it here and it would probably get moved, but anyways...

Where is a good place to get some touch up paint for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee with Gunmetal Pearl paint (PQ7)? Thanks!​

Most anyplace has those little lipstick things, but if you need to cover some real area, like a door, or a rust spot, then go to your local auto paint store, we have a place called "Body Shop Supply", they will have everything you need.

I have heard that NAPA also sells paint, but I've never bought it from them.

Most places sell the Duplicolor paints, but apparently they don't make that color, so I guess I can just do some internet searches for it!

Zuki-Ron said:
Most anyplace has those little lipstick things, but if you need to cover some real area, like a door, or a rust spot, then go to your local auto paint store, we have a place called "Body Shop Supply", they will have everything you need.

I have heard that NAPA also sells paint, but I've never bought it from them.

X2 on the local supplier. Had a quart mixed for my 96 for $18.00.

Back