• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paint Ideas

Big_JermsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just got my T&T y-link today. it was so big and heavy UPS called yesterday to make sure someone would be there.
So now how should i paint the bellypan?
I'm thinking of attempting a Texas flag, shouldn't be too hard but I was never that good at arts & crafts in school.
I'm pretty set on making the links gloss red to match the jeep, but am open to ideas for the pan...

If you can get your hands on an overhead projector,trace the image throw the image at the part, trace, paint. I saw a dude do a cartoon character on a motorcycle gas tank like that. It makes the image fit bends as well, it was pretty cool

Remember Ex. When people ask why did you do that, some like to respond. Because I can. I'm thinkin of painting the Lone Star beer logo on my diff. covers. I see more mud than anything, pretty deep at times, draggin ruts. However it seems to be what's gonna happen. It makes no sense, however It will probably happen, because I can. Individuality, it's all the rage around here

I know, that's my thinkin on the logos, but dang it why make sense this late in the game! Paint on my silly brother, paint on!:party:

Pearl beer is better and has been around longer.

so according to your logic shiner should be banished?

To get back on topic...
can herculiner be painted? that way I wouldnt worry about scratching and exposing bare metal bet could still do something different under there.

msrorysddad: I will be jacking this Lone Star Beer idea for something.

my cousin, bless his pointy head makes over $300k a year and still drinks Pearl. He lived in Houston a few years ago, and would drive around lookin for it, go figure? Lone star WAS my favorite for a long time. Who's done the Pearl beer/ hall of horns tour? To really hijack your thread

my cousin, bless his pointy head makes over $300k a year and still drinks Pearl. He lived in Houston a few years ago, and would drive around lookin for it, go figure? Lone star WAS my favorite for a long time. Who's done the Pearl beer/ hall of horns tour? To really hijack your thread

I've done that tour, but it was when I was a kid. I don't really remember much of it.

Back