• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pa Jeep show

I was there saturday for a few hrs. Tried to spot NAXJA related clothing, but to no sucess. Was a good show, being my first year, i was actually supprised about the good percentage of XJ's there!

The wife and I took the MJ up on Sunday and parked it in the vendor section with Mitch and his posse. Lots of nice Jeeps up there, but only 1 other MJ in the whole place on Sunday...

Anyone else get some of that Rescue Tape?? Cool stuff, ought to work good for trail repairs.

Andy

DaffyXJ said:
Made it to the Show. What a blast! There were some good looking XJ's there, and a few mall crawlers as well.
Here's a small shot on the rocks. an excellent time.
Thanks to anyone who voted for the poor 01 XJ. :wave:

PAJ0701.jpg
what happened to your Blings Cycles sticker ?:wave1:

magoo117 said:
what happened to your Blings Cycles sticker ?:wave1:
Was that you that Tagged Me! I got tagged darn it. :doh:

I don't know who did it, but it was funny. A nice Hershey park sticker on the empty spot of the rear bumper. Actually a nice placement job.
Sorry to say I pulled it and put it on the left rear tire. Unfortunately with a spool in the rear, it didn't last long.
Any way Nice TAG!

For the record I took home 3rd in off road class 10 and 3rd in the slow crawl. Again thanks to those that liked the POS.

trophy02.jpg

When I get some pics of the Rausch Creek run my club did on Thusday I'll put them up. I had that XJ near vertical on Jotters Way, the Stair steps and the Comp Area. Scared the piss out of me a couple of times and the damn thing kept climbing. Some great pics.

Congrats!!!! I watched u on the rocks as well. Seems like most other XJ's had a tough time of it. Then there was the poor bastard in the green 97+ who bitched his tie rod all to hell. A local club member (Ray) was right behind him in the white TJ. I won 2nd in class 5 modified (XJ's and Grands). Was a good time. I look forward to it every year.

DaffyXJ said:

I don't know who did it, but it was funny. A nice Hershey park sticker on the empty spot of the rear bumper. Actually a nice placement job.
Sorry to say I pulled it and put it on the left rear tire. Unfortunately with a spool in the rear, it didn't last long.
Any way Nice TAG!

For the record I took home 3rd in off road class 10 and 3rd in the slow crawl. Again thanks to those that liked the POS.

trophy02.jpg

When I get some pics of the Rausch Creek run my club did on Thusday I'll put them up. I had that XJ near vertical on Jotters Way, the Stair steps and the Comp Area. Scared the piss out of me a couple of times and the damn thing kept climbing. Some great pics.
ummmm ahhhh naw it wasnt us :huh: :doh: :gag:

Del00XJ said:
I've been trying to figure out who owned that beast... I think I've seen it down in Bethany Beach before... Kick-ass truck I saw you on the "rocks"

Holy crap!

I know, I've got a friend in Fruitland and a friend in rehoboth who were talking about this 97+ XJ with the hatch inwards for a truck bed and all..
I was saying how I never saw this guy before and I live in Selbyville, work in OC...

Well what a coincidence, I see this XJ ahead of me, around like 140th street, and I catch up and yell out "Nice XJ!!"
And he's like "Yeah, I tend to get that a lot.."
Was that you Daffy?

That's just crazy..

Del00XJ, you got any shots of your XJ? What part of DE?

Alademuerte said:
Was that you Daffy?

That's just crazy..

Nope. Im in southern Maryland. Mines a trailer queen. Took it off the road when I put on the 38's.
But Thanks anyway.

DaffyXJ said:
Nope. Im in southern Maryland. Mines a trailer queen. Took it off the road when I put on the 38's.
But Thanks anyway.

That's nuts then, cause it looks just like yours.

finally chiming in... I was there, but my XJ was parked behind the grandstand (behind the PA Jeeps tent). I was the guy wondering around both days with a big camera in the Quadratec shirt. I shot around 790 pics, but haven't even tried sorting through them. The guys at work uploaded a few of them, though. http://www.quadratec.com/community/jeep_news/article.php?a=628 There are a few XJs in the pics. :)

I could only make Sat, still a good time though. I think next year i'm going to plan to be there longer. Saw most of you guys down there. Showed my Jeep but didn't run the course, had to drive it home. Wanted to do the RTI but the line was too long. Gotta give props to PA Jeeps, nice job.

whatevah said:
finally chiming in... I was there, but my XJ was parked behind the grandstand (behind the PA Jeeps tent). I was the guy wondering around both days with a big camera in the Quadratec shirt. I shot around 790 pics, but haven't even tried sorting through them. The guys at work uploaded a few of them, though. http://www.quadratec.com/community/jeep_news/article.php?a=628 There are a few XJs in the pics. :)
Nice pics, caught one of the guys in our club, Rick and Ryan driving the ol' mudbogger
5-add7.jpg

oh, AWESOME rig! I was lucky enough to be in the road when they drove it in to display it. lol that's a loud truck. The people behind it give a good height perspective, too.

DaffyXJ said:

Any way Nice TAG!

trophy02.jpg

looks like i seemed to have snapped one of you. haha
l_c2c28ec7e2ebf28f0c206a074afb5dbc.jpg

Back