• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pa Jeep show

You betcha. I was thinking about starting a thread, but ya beat me to it. I'm going down Sat. morning, leaving around 7 am from Lehigh Valley area, at the Wawa on Route 100 off of I-78, about 2 hours down, and staying over at the Best Western (my 3 yr. old's coming with) Here's me, with a Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance plate Later on, Jer
new108.jpg

spcustoms said:
hope it doesnt rain

wundergeround.com says only a 20% chance at this point. That site is fairly reliable.

At least some of us are going in style! and the rest of us will be there in our junk.

I'll be there on sunday in my black 98 4.5 and a tire on the roof might park inside just so I don't have to walk far when I buy some parts

We're heading up tonight from Northern DE and camping for the night I guess. Non-Delaware Jeep members... You'll realize it's us because we actually have body damage... Just follow the Delaware plates and skunked beer smell

Made it to the Show. What a blast! There were some good looking XJ's there, and a few mall crawlers as well.
Here's a small shot on the rocks. an excellent time.
Thanks to anyone who voted for the poor 01 XJ. :wave:

PAJ0701.jpg

I've been trying to figure out who owned that beast... I think I've seen it down in Bethany Beach before... Kick-ass truck I saw you on the "rocks"

I was eyeing that xj the whole time i was there. that i what i want mine to look like when it grows up. I even voted for it for best trail ready, thats a great looking XJ

Back