• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT Dog Attack

Damn John glad you were there and Dylan is going to be ok. Sorry to hear the dog has to go down two but like Mike said they are likely to do it again!

should have taken that dog to mexico... i hear they make tacos out of them.. :p

or is that in cambodia??? hmmm...

Glad your boy is ok.

Thanks for the good sentiments guys. Thankfully he's not really traumatized by it. He's really a pretty laid back guy. He's the greatest thing that ever happened to me, it would hurt terribly to lose him.

neither is putting a scratch on somones nose.
Well, the dog did far more damage than a few scratches. The reason the dog must be put down is that there is now the fact that the dog is known to react violently. It is not worth the risk to keep an animal around that is a known attacker, especially if there are children around.

john sorry to hear about this, glad your sons ok, really sucks, I was also attacked by a dog when i was younger, thankfully I still love the animals. Hope for a speedy recovery, I also have some little dogs, I am little further then dan though heh.

peace
ted

Back