• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Order your SoCalFest 2010 T-shirts NOW!

ordered my 2 this morning!

Do they get mailed to the house?
Tone, if you can't make it to SoCalFest, and don't have someone that'll pick it up for you, we can mail it.

It is, of course, better if you can pick it up or get it picked up, as pricing isn't based on shipping too many. But by all means, if you order it & don't get it picked up, I will get it mailed to you!

Well I don't think I can come and I don't know anyone going. Let me know if you need me to paypal you for shipping?

We'll get you taken care of, Tone. Paul Airhart may make it up, or I'll ship it. I just don't want to get stuck shipping all the shirts!

If Paul does show give it to him he lives walking distance from me. I understand about not wanting to ship, its a P.I.T.A.. We will figure something out.

Dang I been away for awhile and wanted to grab a couple shirts but i would have had to have them shipped. PM me if i can get a couple (one XL and one XXL) as i am not sure if this is the last day or if it was yesterday. Any color shirt is good.. let me know if i can paypal it and what i would need to do.. and hopefully i can so you all can get some more $$. I cant make it to the SoCalFest :(.

Too bad you can't make it to the event, but we certainly appreciate the support!

I know we ordered a few extra shirts for folks to get at the event, or to raffle off, but Josh is the one "in the know" on what extras he did order. PM him at DJBlade311, and I'm pretty sure he can get you taken care of...

Dang I been away for awhile and wanted to grab a couple shirts but i would have had to have them shipped. PM me if i can get a couple (one XL and one XXL) as i am not sure if this is the last day or if it was yesterday. Any color shirt is good.. let me know if i can paypal it and what i would need to do.. and hopefully i can so you all can get some more $$. I cant make it to the SoCalFest :(.

Will do, Tone. If not, it's really not a problem to ship it to you :)

If Paul does show give it to him he lives walking distance from me. I understand about not wanting to ship, its a P.I.T.A.. We will figure something out.

Back