• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Operation Overcompensation

luvrox said:
A more accurate version. :D

With 42's he should be able to conquer trails that require 35's. :D

I'm just glad I could be part of the problem. Saltine are you sure you didn't add some lift? Maybe you should have gone to 44's. That's what a man would do.

Lincoln said:
Well maybe. I didn't think what he had bought were Irok's but I guess so. Doesn't change anything though, he's still a pussy. :D

:kissyou:

Lincoln said:
Saltine are you sure you didn't add some lift?

Actually lost 1/4" in the front but the back is the same
5booya.gif

luvcox said:
A more accurate version. :D

I can't remember the last time someone saw a picture of your junk :rolleyes:

Oh that's right, you took it apart :D

xDUMBTRUCKx said:
dude is that ride height?

Yup. Looks pretty good. I will have to clearance some where the battery/airbox sit though but overall it seems good.

Last edited:
dzraces said:
Damn man I actually like it and Im not a big fan of the converted xj buggies. I guess you and the captin are working on changing my mind
X-2, Lookin Good Avery. :yelclap:

Thanks guys.

This is just hysterical

milwaukee_krawler.jpg

man with 42's, does that mean your minimum speed for wrecking ball will be 10mph?

Me likey like

luvcox said:
Well for a at least couple of seconds. :twak:

You know I'll pass you while your changing your Birfs :D

Don't let him give you too much grief Avery.

Afterall, I did tie with the old guy in points on my first comp last weekend. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Don't let him give you too much grief Avery.

Afterall, I did tie with the old guy in points on my first comp last weekend. :D

--ron
OH.....SNAP!!
and i dont even know the guy, but i heard he runs a yota so its ok.:D

OK

I got this shortened today
FileHandler.ashx

And was able to get it on.

Then I flexed it out a little:
FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

And then checked for potential issues. This is about as close as the drve line gets to the exhaust:
FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

And then took some misc pics

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

Troy did an awesome job on the track bar bracket brace (and supports limiting strap)
FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

Against everything else, those headlights look so so so small.

Wow. :yelclap:

Andy Steiner said:
Against everything else, those headlights look so so so small.

I was going to put two lights up there but those are suprisingly bright enough. :shocked:

Special pic for Dave

FileHandler.ashx

To the outer large knob on the top of the tire to the same on the other side is about 78 inches. (Remember the tread width of the 14/42-15LT bias ply tires is 11.44" )

It is a tad wider due to the 'donut effect' of the tire.

Last edited:
Wow, those 5150's look like they will be workin hard. That thing is a monster. I cant wait to see it in the Rocks. How close are you to taking it out on a run?
KH

Back