• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open

Out :(

Sorry guys. Just landed a new job that I start next week and won't be able to get the time off. Need to make sure I can get time off for the Crawl.

Next year for sure!

We are 100% out this year. I was s'posed to come into some cash this spring but that did not happen. I can not in good conscious spend even a couple hundreds bucks going this year.

Dan I will get with Anthony and try and get that thing to you.
Or, you could come get it in the spring and have a few with us...

We are 100% out this year. I was s'posed to come into some cash this spring but that did not happen. I can not in good conscious spend even a couple hundreds bucks going this year.

Dan I will get with Anthony and try and get that thing to you.

Or, you could come get it in the spring and have a few with us...

Both are great options.

IN...just registered finally.

I don't have cash for raffle tix right now but should coming up soon. is it possible to buy raffle tix still ahead of time? does the price go up at the event? i plan on spending 50-100 on the raffle so i'm just wondering how to get the best bang for the buck

IN...just registered finally.

I don't have cash for raffle tix right now but should coming up soon. is it possible to buy raffle tix still ahead of time? does the price go up at the event? i plan on spending 50-100 on the raffle so i'm just wondering how to get the best bang for the buck

You can buy at the event for the same price.

Buying ahead of time just helps keeps the lines down a little at the banquet.

mac 'helps a little' gyvr

I will probably buy more at the banquet, I will also help with tearing of tickets.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire....

Back