• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG

That is effing stoopid!

If it was a 2wd model, that is something I would do. That one isn't the first one I have seen either.

16242-1986-Jeep-Cherokee.jpg

This was the other one I have seen.

I meant stoopid as in wicked. Spelling dictates meaning.

Josh, considering the spelling abilities of 99% of the folks on this Forum, you could have meant most any darn thing.

Context is what generates meaning, not speeeling, and there wasn't enough sentence there to allow one to generate a good concept of what you actually did mean. In fact, since you substituted "wicked", and you're not from Boston, I can only assume you still don't like it.

:D

Last edited:
Josh, considering the spelling abilities of 99% of the folks on this Forum, you could have meant most any darn thing.

Context is what generates meaning, not speeeling, and there wasn't enough sentence there to allow one to generate a good concept of what you actually did mean. In fact, since you substituted "wicked", and you're not from Boston, I can only assume you still don't like it.

QFT

dont ezrboy sux ot de speellin?

Wow, I feel so violated. I love the fact that you pointed out I'm not from Boston and use wicked. I picked it up from Mr. Deeds (Adam Sandler version, not original) and just started using it.

And you're right. I've noticed a lack of grammar, punctuation and spelling throughout the forum and the internet in general. Since everyone can use it, there's no dumbass filter. Even when most, if not all, browsers have spell check built in. Just not a grammar or punctuation tool.

To make sure my original statement is fully understood; the Jeep being advertised on craigslist.org in the original post is modified in a manner that astonishes me to a point of bewilderment in the absolute most well intended manner.

Oh...and :D

Josh, that brought the 2nd chuckle of the day...

VAhnW, The front probably is just there as a roller. Profab makes custom axles, and yes, 7.30:1 is a perfectly valid ratio. Probably just used the wrong punctuation like Josh uses street verbiage like MaryJane ;)

Josh, that brought the 2nd chuckle of the day...

VAhnW, The front probably is just there as a roller. Profab makes custom axles, and yes, 7.30:1 is a perfectly valid ratio. Probably just used the wrong punctuation like Josh uses street verbiage like MaryJane ;)

x2

WB9YZU has brang the funnay thus far!!!

Back