• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ohv Park Update And Request

nomo

NAXJA Forum User
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I copied this from the southern jeeps site and am posting it here. I was notified by one of there members that was where most of the members that left southern jeeps came to. I am glad that all of you still have a home and a voice in thte sfwda. Good luck with the new club and I hope that you all will help me in making this idea a reality.

OHV park update and request
Hey guys and gals,

I know you have not heard anything in a while from me but I have still been working on the park. I am posting this to make a request. I need to get some input from the off-road community. I am working with a few new investors and am in need of letters of support along with ideas. I can accept e-mails but I am having a hard time with my computer. MY dsl is down and I am on dial up. I may also have something in this thing that none of you want so let me thank you for all of your responses a head of time. I will be able to thank you on the board now that my password is working again.
I would prefer that you write me a letter and drop it in the mail. you can send it to Scott Kimbell c/o OHV Park at 2180 pleasant hill rd ste a5212 duluth ga 30096. Also if anyone sees this post and would like to post it on other boards please feel free to do so. The more the better, and if we can get some of the associations invloved that would be great. My e-mail address is [email protected]. And if you need to reach me you can do so at 770-329-5293.

Also we are loooking at increasing the ammineties and size of the park. We are not sure what we are going to be able to do and some things may have to wait until others pay off first. But the list of hopefuls would include a motle, resturant, car wash, cabins, shop, camping area, play ground, pavillion, caretakers cabin, and a possible strip mall type of shoping center. There are a lot of other things on the list that have been discussed in previous posts so I won't give you all of the list here.

Thanks again for all of your support and I will not let this thing die !!!!!!

The man with a dream,

Scott Kimbell

Scott,

I am glad you are alive and well. I tried to contact you at the shop many times, but I see the number is different. I also tried on the Nomo forum, but it got hacked :(

I was going to get you to set up my XJ for offroad, but I ended up putting all my money and enegry into the Ramcharger. It is possible I may loose the XJ, but that is another sad story...

Back