• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OH: Rusty's adj control arms / wheels

spaulman

NAXJA Member #769
Rusty's adjustable upper control arms - bushings in good shape, powdercoating in good shape (slight chipping at axle mount), $169 new, will sell for $75.

Rusty's adjustable lower control arms - Passenger side is in good shape with new bushings. Zerk fitting broken. Driver side is bent and won't adjust all the way in - will probably work ok for 6"+/trail vehicle. Possibly less lift if you want to take up the difference in the UCAs. I have been driving on the bent arm daily for 3 months. $50 OBO

1 new Rockcrawler black steel wheel - 15"x8" w/4.5" backspacing and 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. Outer lip slightly bent during shipping. Will probably work ok for a spare although I have never had a tire on it to know for sure that it will hold air. $20

5 stock 10 hole aluminum wheels - minor rock rash, clearcoat in decent shape - make offer

All items are located in Lebanon, OH which is halfway between Dayton and Cincinnati. Shipping is extra.

I'm installing Clayton's long arms. They are mostly in but I have to reinstall the left long arm. The short version of the story is that I was shipped two right arms but Clayton overnighted a new arm to me on Monday. In the meantime, I was using a left side WJ long-arm so the XJ was still driveable.

Back