• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Sierra Chapter t-shirt order thread

How many Sierra Chapter T-shirts would you like to order

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If not too late Ill take 1 XL please

Colors? These are the colors that we picked for the shirts.

ShirtColors.jpg

I have been moving for the past week, and I finally will have time this weekend to start sending PMs about where to send the money.

last chance for those who want shirts, please vote in the poll. This thread will be closed in the next 2 days, only those who have voted will be sent a PM.

Thanks to everyone for stepping up, now its time to "show me the money"....

JeepFreak21 said:
I want both mine in "Military Green" for sure. Any word on kids sizes or girl's cuts?
Billy

Yeah, I guess I forgot to post that up. The ladies shirts will be a baby doll style tank top. There are kids sizes available too, but sizes are still up in the air. If you know the size your kid normally wears, just order that and we'll hope for the best. The kids shirts will be a few bucks less than the adult sizes.

Ok, I have sent everyone who voted a PM about where to send the money.

This thread will now be closed.

If you want to order a shirt, and you are a NAXJA member, there is still time. The order won't be placed until everyone has sent the money.

Send me a PM and I will try to get you included in the order.

Just to update the order information. So far 18 out of 39 people have sent in their money. Thanks to all who sent it in so quickly.

If you haven't sent your money yet, please do so soon.

JUNE 18th will be the last day to send in your money. If I have not received your payment, or a PM stating when you intend on sending me your money, you will not get a shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back