• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Registration Form

I hope there is a shirt available in XL when I get there. I will just pay for the shirt at the crawl I guess. No big deal just curious.

I have ordered extra shirts so there will be a few there to be had.:cheers:

Just registered. Sending paypal now! :yelclap:

Hahahaha. There should be 4 of our rigs making the trip and of course more Empire guys riding co - pilot. We will be there to have a good tome that's for sure.

Man you guys thought I was bad! Wait til you meet these Empire offroad knuckleheads! :D

I used to like in Granville, OH and I go every year to the IH truck show in Springfield, OH. I think we will have a great time.

Are all the Empire rigs planning on running together? Or are your rigs built for different levels?

Hahahaha. There should be 4 of our rigs making the trip and of course more Empire guys riding co - pilot. We will be there to have a good tome that's for sure.

Is that Dodge coming? that thing looks like its been through Armageddon already! :roflmao:

Hahahaha yeah we are bringing it. That's our DO WORK tow rig

Is that Dodge coming? that thing looks like its been through Armageddon already! :roflmao:

This is gonna be fun!!

Sorry for registering so late...
Just sent Mark the money via paypal.

Mark

Back