• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Motion

I don't think that the AZ chapter has nearly as high amount of members as other chapters and that's the main thing that leads to no activity on the board.

I might of gotten here late to the party, but I agree with POSJ about a members run or maybe a cook out or something.

In terms of membership, is there a lack of members in Northern AZ? I live in Williams and am a new NAXJA member, and would be happy to do what I could to recruit people from up here. It seems that in the summertime, any sort of auto enthusiast group dies off because the majority are from the deserts and the temperatures make things difficult to do. Up here, we don't have that issue quite as bad so I see people out with their XJ's quite frequently around Flagstaff/Williams/Prescott. If someone has some "pimp cards" (it's what another group I belong to called them) and can send some up to me, I'd be happy to try to pass them out or leave them on windshields.

Oh, that I don't know, I just joined a couple days ago and haven't gotten my packet yet.

Back