• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL DUMPTRUCKs BACK FROM IRAQ EVENT SHIRT/STICKER PACKAGE INFO

Kevin! Get a spot and ill kick down to camp with you. I think sites 27 and 29 are still open.

Hey Dumptruck, how can I get one shipped...

Wish I could make it out there with ya'll, but that will be a no go...

FTR MISFITS kick ass

sending you a pm

:skull1:

Paypal sent... You got monies dude :D

Ok folks it looks like the list is:
Mike (Grimm) - 1 - XXL *paid*
Ken (Santa) - 1 - XXL
Rob (RobertK) - 1 - XXXXL
Cory (tuesdaysfall) 1 - XL
Bryce (thewarwagon) 2 - L
Allen (swbooking) 1 - M *paid*
lamula 1 - XXL
Andy (silverslk) 1 - XXXL
Craig (wrongbeach_XJ) 1 - M
Bo (Shelbyluvv) 1 - L
Crash (ApplevalleySlim) 1 - L *paid*
Kevin (xjkevin) 1 - M
Dan (Gerr) 1 - XXXXL

by my count thats 14 so far. there are still 6 available if you still want a one time only shirt and sticker combo.

get your moneys to Ben via paypal by sending him a PM. the shirts will still be printed if we get 20 of em or not, the void will be filled in size XL, and will be available for purchase at the event.

dont forget, Ben is putting up the money for this himself, if you say you want a shirt and dont pay you are basically stealing from someone who is putting thier life on the line to keep you from speaking arabic right now. hows that for a guilt trip? haha

:cheers:

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
dont forget, Ben is putting up the money for this himself, if you want a shirt and dont pay you are basically stealing from someone who is putting thier life on the line to keep you from speaking arabic right now. hows that for a guilt trip? haha

:cheers:

HAHAH Thats awsome. Thanks again whoopin some Iraqi ass Ben :D

swbooking said:
HAHAH Thats awsome. Thanks again whoopin some Iraqi ass Ben :D
dude its no joke i was talking to him a couple days ago he said he couldnt sleep cause they were firing off artillery at some fools that were trying to move in on the base for 8 hours.

thanks for being over there Ben, see you soon bro!

GrimmJeeper said:
dude its no joke i was talking to him a couple days ago he said he couldnt sleep cause they were firing off artillery at some fools that were trying to move in on the base for 8 hours.
Holy shit... maybe thats why he hasent been on in a while.

Sept is almost here man just hold out a couple days longer.

swbooking said:
Holy shit... maybe thats why he hasent been on in a while.

Sept is almost here man just hold out a couple days longer.

Oh man, see the Iraqi people are getting smarter and smarter figuring out new ways to impose their will....

Today I ate some delicious lamb from a local......I've been in the bathroom ever since.....

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Oh man, see the Iraqi people are getting smarter and smarter figuring out new ways to impose their will....

Today I ate some delicious lamb from a local......I've been in the bathroom ever since.....

c'mon man you know better lol...thier food is like the water in mexico!

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

Your sir are a dumbass! :twak: It serves you right! :passgas:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
but it tasted so good!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey Grimm, when do I have to send the money?

I would like a Med, and Dumptruck said we might be able to meet up to drop it off, but I wont have the funds till next thursday.

Let me know

If thats alright, put me on the list for a MED

GrimmJeeper said:
Ok folks it looks like the list is:
Mike (Grimm) - 1 - XXL *paid*
Ken (Santa) - 1 - XXL
Rob (RobertK) - 1 - XXXXL
Cory (tuesdaysfall) 1 - XL
Bryce (thewarwagon) 2 - L *paid*
Allen (swbooking) 1 - M *paid*
lamula 1 - XXL
Andy (silverslk) 1 - XXXL
Craig (wrongbeach_XJ) 1 - M
Bo (Shelbyluvv) 1 - L
Crash (ApplevalleySlim) 1 - L *paid*
Kevin (xjkevin) 1 - M
Dan (Gerr) 1 - XXXXL
tharlanjr 1 - M
tharlanjr said:
If thats alright, put me on the list for a MED
done. PM Ben for his paypal adress.

guys if you dont have paypal you can give me cash and i will send the $$ over, if that makes it easier for any of you.

ok guys.. word just came in the minimum run for shirts is 50...:shocked: this is going to take some rethinking.... stay tuned for updates

Back