• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL DUMPTRUCKs BACK FROM IRAQ EVENT SHIRT/STICKER PACKAGE INFO

GrimmJeeper said:
no error they just changed the font to old english instead of the medievil script i used.

they said they couldnt do the intricate details, so they changed it......

Just got a call from one of the chicks @ Custom Ink.

The should be @ my place Aug. 15th.

Wtf, ya'll are all either deathly skinny or fatties.... weirdos

hehe.... I suck for t-shirts... have to buy large "tall"

Luckily carhart is kind to us bign's

I dont know yet, i cant remember if they said the 14th or 15th. Ill be home in about 2-3 hours so i can check then.

Did you get a tracking or anything from them?

update!! the stickers are in, and im the only one who will have one until the event so ride my nuts you bastards! :D

CIMG3424.jpg

you know you want one

Shirts have been in since Friday.... and im the only one that will have one untill the event so ride MY nuts you bastards! :D

n6310842_33587347_9371.jpg

n6310842_33587350_321.jpg

Both the sticker and the shirts look really good

GrimmJeeper said:
update!! the stickers are in, and im the only one who will have one until the event so ride my nuts you bastards! :D

CIMG3424.jpg

you know you want one

Stickers are for pussy rides that have glass!

swbooking said:
Shirts have been in since Friday.... and im the only one that will have one untill the event so ride MY nuts you bastards! :D

n6310842_33587347_9371.jpg

n6310842_33587350_321.jpg

Umm someone that I know well will be getting hers asap or she wont be wearing it out there. It needs Mods. just like any good thing does...

Back