• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

I'll be in Conroe so I won't make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if he goes the shortest/fastest way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got to meet a Red River Chapter NAXJA member after what, 14 years :eyes: LOL. Xjintx is headed back north towards Conroe now. We had lunch and a good chat before he left. Finally got my RR-Naxja-Pony Express parts from Dallas today :) Thanks for the help getting me the Renix head and parts guys!!!

Also the City got my sewer line working again (Their high pressure jet truck came in and opened it up, removed the clog) for now at least, and put me on the list for the digging rig & crew to dig up the alley and fix the city connection where it is damaged, when the ground dries up enough...

We do get attached to them. :bawl:

I wonder if my old one in cali is still around

Will, where ya been? ;) I keep checking in here but most everyone is gone it seems. heck even Patrick is selling his rig. You need to stop by for a bit next time you head to your parents!!!

I'm here, and trying to buy another XJ, but need it up in Co Springs where my Daughter just moved to. Been on their board chatting about it. She tried to drive her BMW from Detroit to there with no oil. BMWs are not that good, LOL.

And her Brother got rear ended and rolled on the freeway 12 weeks ago and totaled her 89 jeep :( and I still need to strip. Not much left on it worth keeping on the outside.

Those guys in the Springs are getting 5 times as much for an XJ up there as we see in Houston. Crazy.

Son just bought a 2010 Liberty (expensive even with miles and 7 years on it), they seem to hold their value way too well, all jeeps seem to????

I like to buy them for $500 (they want $2000 for ones with problems in the Springs) and I put $1500 in new parts in them and drive them for ages, LOL. My 85 diesel is now 32 YO :) party1:

Just a word of warning folks, the last time I took my jeep to a stealership this is what happened to it.

16388351_1667138539966637_6688424783385358865_n.jpg

I've been under mine a lot lately

Lmao @ecomike
I got a 93 2 door rear wheel drive auto xj I might let go.
Have to talk to the wife, being our only vehicle. It likes to drink oil. And needs two tires. We are looking for something with more rear seat legroom. Our 9y/o daughter is tall (4'10") and all legs.
Last summer some guy said if he had the cash he'd offer $3000 as is. Told him hand me the money I'll hand you the title. But I'm in eastern Tennessee, nowhere near your route of travel.

We are probably going to buy a 96, 4 dr, 4x4, with no issues in Colorado this time. Option two is the same specs for a Renix 87-90. 2-door and ABS brakes are deal killers for us, as are any engine or transmission issues. She is too far away from me and my tools.... One got away from me for $1500 on Monday, was just hours late trying to grab it. It is was in
perfect condition. :cheers:

Lmao @ecomike
I got a 93 2 door rear wheel drive auto xj I might let go.
Have to talk to the wife, being our only vehicle. It likes to drink oil. And needs two tires. We are looking for something with more rear seat legroom. Our 9y/o daughter is tall (4'10") and all legs.
Last summer some guy said if he had the cash he'd offer $3000 as is. Told him hand me the money I'll hand you the title. But I'm in eastern Tennessee, nowhere near your route of travel.

Wife's talking about replacing the XJ with a Chevy Avalanche. I know it's not a JEEP, but it has the rear seat legroom we need. Plus more "rear trunk storage" space.
I like it because it already sits higher than our stock XJ and most other stock vehicles. The other vehicle we looked at had less ground clearance (about 2" lower) and sat lower (driver seat) than the Jeep. I don't like sitting on the ground.

Mike, I don't see a problem. let's drive these things

Got to finally see and ride in my son's new to us, 2006 Liberty (3.7 L V-6). That thing has some serious power and 17" rims with some nice tires and tow hitch. I still think he overpaid for it, but the financing was crazy low, like 2.5% Int. Got a real good look under the hood, my first look under the hood on a Liberty.

Back