• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off Road Expo this Sat/Sun 5-6th in Pomona

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Not to sure how many here know of or typically go, But its that time again...

Off Road Expo at Pomona fairgrounds. Every one that is anyone in the parts, off road, dirt, etc, business for anything off road will be there.

I will be in the main hall #4203 a 20x20 booth across from camburg and next to PCI.

I will have Yukon Tech guys in my booth as well as proud to give a 8' space to Olaf from AREA BFE! They asked about needing space at ORE and we had a little left over. Ok not really but we made room for a guy like Olaf and AreaBFE.

I did hear that if you download AreaBFE Trail Guide App, he is giving away swag to you. Might want to check that out. For those that have never heard of or been to AreaBFE,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL096EB729469717F2&feature=player_detailpage&v=vBOHoW2dV2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xKgkObU5kcA&list=FLLFFsYZLaIVQ2EOfD6lKKiQ

Its a bucket list place...

So come on out and support those that support our great sport and pass time...

From last year, this year will have more stuff though. Including the F9 housing Currie built us and the Yukon center for our Jeepspeed XJ.

2012 ORE.jpg

From their site:

2013 LUCAS OIL OFF-ROAD EXPO powered by GENERAL TIRE

The 2013 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo Powered by General Tire offers the greatest collection of off-road companies, parts, equipment, gear, and experts ever assembled in America. From off-road racing to rock crawling, trail riding to sand sports, to motorcycles and ATV's, to camping and adventure travel, you have the unique opportunity to meet and talk with the most knowledgeable people in the off-road industry. With a full weekend of excitement, 60,000+ attendees and over 300 off-road vendors in one location, you will see everything that is going on in the dynamic world of off-road.

SHOW FEATURES:

-NEW "Hammer Town" Get autographs from star King of the Hammers racers and watch expert drivers on the KOH Exhibition Course
-NEW Don-A-Vee JEEP Ride & Drive - take a test drive in the MAV TV Proving Grounds
-NEW DragonFire Racing "Feel The Heat Promotion" Ride Alongs at DragonFire Booth
-“SCOREville” – a tribute to the SCORE Baja Legends
-Live start draw for 46th Annual Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 - Saturday
-Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Demo at the MAV TV Proving Grounds
-Toyota ride and drive – test drive some of Toyota's hot new 4x4 products!
-Over 300 Off-Road Vendors selling the latest in 4x4 aftermarket performance wares at rock bottom industry prices.
Meet Professional Off-Roader Racers - Racing legends will sign autographs and greet fans throughout the weekend. Meet Brian Deegan, Corry Weller, Casey Currie, Carl Renezeder, BJ Baldwin, Ryan Arciero and so many more!
-Hourly prize giveaways via Text To Win! NEW THIS YEAR
-Miss Off-Road Expo Contest
-Live Music All Weekend on the Bud Light Entertainment Stage

http://www.offroadexpo.com/

I'd love to get out to this for once, If I can squeeze out the gas money to make it there i'll come say hi Rob :thumbsup:

Any one that comes to my booth and tells me they want thier 15% discound will get a 15% off card and a t shirt in thier order. Also a bottle opener, koozie or hat while supplys last..

I'll be there on Sunday.

Part of the time in the SBNF OHV Volunteer booth. Stop by for some trail maps of the SBNF.

ugh wife has a big yard sale planned and i get to help. I'm out unless you're going sunday too.

thanks for the offer though Cal. :doh:

Ahhhh... that SUCKS !!!
A yard sale AND the wife is making sure you "help"...

I'm sure I think of you..... and snicker...

Curt

Back