• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM MOPAR swing out tire carrier, and OEM overhead compass console.

Lucas

NAXJA Forum User
Dredging these out from the basement. There is little about my XJ that is OEM anymore so I don't have use for these:laugh: .
please excuse the cobwebs.
DSC01152.jpg

The MOPAR swing out carrier comes with the two items that you see. The bumper mount/swingarm and the latch/bung that mounts to the fiberglass hatch of pre 96 XJs. Does not include any mounting hardware or other brackets, but would be easy to make out of hardware store items.

The MOPAR overhead console has a digital gauge for a compass and temperature, two lights, and various compartments. Functionality unknown (really), should plug into factory harness, sold as is.

Asking 50 dollars each plus actual shipping. The console is pretty light, but the carrier is at least 30-40 lbs on its own. Take this into consideration. Paypal, cash, and checks accepted.

Local pickup ok. Located in Nashville, TN.

Last edited:
For everyone who posted and PMed me (all 4 corners of the US!), I'll get approximate shipping quotes tomorrow.
PHP:

Sorry for the delay guys. My internet went down for a day.

USPS won't take it so i'll have to drive to the UPS outlet across town.
I suppose shipping costs grew higher for gas or something. The quotes I got ranged from 55 to 80 dollars. To keep it simple, I'm just going to say 50 for the carrier plus 60 shipping, or 110 shipped.
cyberbackpacker was the first to PM me, but in case he passes, post here and I'll take the next in line.

New price for the overhead console is 50 dollars shipped.

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Back