• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Odd behavior with LED headlights

Running the Amazon plug and play specials in my 92 (my headlight delay has never worked in it's tenure ��) when I installed them I cleaned up all the grounds, added a few under hood and hooked the extra wire coming off the new bulb housing (DRL connection) to hot for my fog lights. Mine shut down instantly when the key is turned off.

This is key on/engine off and unfinished dome light, all the functions cycle rapidly, only other modifications I've done to the factory setup is a couple externally grounded electronic flashers, changed all the bulbs inside and out to LED plug in (except the blue overhead it's just solder to the dome terminals) a good cleaning of the body grounds for the lights (under hood, under dash and rear quarter trim) and I have to leave my trailer harness adapter unhooked or my led brake lights and turn signals won't cycle together.

view

Back