• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Octane Outlaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if i had used the advertising of the forum to build a booming business, but neglected to honor gift certificates, i could understand that,

a business that is a flop and by all means has gone under, is a total loss, i can't give you what i don't have,

again, i am sorry for all of this, i take full responsibility of the poor and ill thought out decision to become a vendor here, as i was apparently not prepared to start my own business.

Picking a large sponsorship plan was a bad idea, I've seen startup vendors fail and not fulfill their obligation, at least they usually chose the lowest level to start out with.

If you do start the business up again I suggest remembering this obligation. Were any of the certificates honored?

no, but in the time it took for the recipients to surface, i already couldn't afford to honor them, and even at that there were only a handful that came forward,

and i concur, i had ill choices when it came to a "business plan" i should not have gone titanium,

i thought that if i got enough exposure right away that i would have enough demand and be able to make a living out of it, wrong....

again i am truly sorry for the position i have put people in,

i will no longer be monitoring this thread unless i get a PM to do so.

no, but in the time it took for the recipients to surface, i already couldn't afford to honor them, and even at that there were only a handful that came forward,

When was this..prior to this thread? As your rep thats when i would have appreciated you coming forward, instead of waiting out the deadline imposed on you.

Not trying to over step my bounds but shouldn't this be locked? They guy admitted fault and apologized. I think the rest of this should be discussed in the back channels. I understand the money aspect from nationals point of view...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back