• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet & Greet.... next week, Tues, April 17th?

Stuck at work until 8:30...I hope some of you are still hanging out, I'll drop by to check. If not, I'm sure I'll catch you next time!

We had a great turn out tonight.

There was 19 folks there, plus a couple of wives and kids...

Next one will be somewhere different. Oggi's got pretty packed tonight.

It was great seeing some new faces. It seems like alot of the folks there tonight will be in Big Bear!

This is one great group!

Thanks to all who came out.

BTW, if you slipped out without payign for your food, please fork out the cash. Folks had to make up for you and it is not fair. I am not asking you to post up, just PM me or find me in Big Bear, please....

rpraterxj said:
BTW, if you slipped out without payign for your food, please fork out the cash. Folks had to make up for you and it is not fair. I am not asking you to post up, just PM me or find me in Big Bear, please....

WEAK.

i can chip in a few more bucks rob let me know if nobody comes forward.:cheers:

GrimmJeeper said:
WEAK.

i can chip in a few more bucks rob let me know if nobody comes forward.:cheers:

No sweat.

There were a couple of folks that gave more then they needed, and we still were about $10 short, including tip.

This is the disadvantage of a single check. Oh well, I am not going to worry about it. I firmly believe in karma.

For those of you that gave a little extra, thank you!

There is no need for folks to want to give more. Just bring your $ to Big Bear for the raffle and for the donations for the Marine that was injured.

yeah Robert when I first heard the watress saying the one check thing, it seemed very bogus. I made sure both me and my daughter added up the food/drink and then added 5$. That blows that you had to come up outa pocket.

Theres a mexican food place down on 1st st in santa ana/tustin. Right off the 55 at 4th, cant think of the name. They have a decent size bar and a up stairs loft that seats about 30+ thats only for groups pretty much. They do separate checks, have a full bar and great happy hour menu, with fresh tortilla's and taco's on the happy hour menu also. If interested let me know and I will get the name from my wife, she throws group partties there on occation.

Back