• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet & Greet.... next week, Tues, April 17th?

Hrm. I clicked reply to say "I'll be there".. but seeing as I moved to Pasadena, I guess I won't.

Someone drink something for me. :)

Cal - Ill drink one for you. Is someone going to call and make reservations? I like the area we had last time, but hopefully we could get some quicker service this time. I should not have to wait 7 min to get my beer.

olympic4x4tech said:
Cal - Ill drink one for you. Is someone going to call and make reservations? I like the area we had last time, but hopefully we could get some quicker service this time. I should not have to wait 7 min to get my beer.

I am calling them today to see what can be arranged.

Sounds like we are going to have a good crowd.

I called and they do not take reservations. They said to call back on Tue and just remind them.

GrimmJeeper said:
tell them i dont like mushrooms :D

LOL...

The way it usually works is folks either order seperately, or split the bill. It can also depend on the waitress/waiter and how they want to do it.

One of the factors is the time that folks arrive. Last time, we had about 6 folks at the begining, then it grew to about 15 before it was over.... There were several different bills.....

See you all on Tuesday!

Here's the address:

19461 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
714) 969-8000

http://www.oggis.com/

I will be calling Oggi's this afternoon to let them know we will have about 15 folks!

See you all there tonight!

6:30 ish....

hey so any kids going? I have to bring the daughter so I will have mine. I dont plan on staying long but is this in the bar area or resturant?

ROBERTK said:
hey so any kids going? I have to bring the daughter so I will have mine. I dont plan on staying long but is this in the bar area or resturant?

It's family fun place. We don't sit in the bar area.

I will have my wife and 3 1/2 yr old son with me.

Back