• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G discussion

Locations?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personally, I want to thank Grant for having the meetings at his shop. Coming from Corona, a place like Oggi's isn't exactly "close". Grant's shop is only about 40 minutes from my shop, which makes it easy to show up. As far as floating days, the only day that might pose a problem to anyone would be Friday. I dunno, just my $.02​

TheWarWagon said:
Personally, I want to thank Grant for having the meetings at his shop. Coming from Corona, a place like Oggi's isn't exactly "close". Grant's shop is only about 40 minutes from my shop, which makes it easy to show up. As far as floating days, the only day that might pose a problem to anyone would be Friday. I dunno, just my $.02​
Yeah, I don't think you will get much argument from anyone when it comes to stayin away from Fridays and weekend :D

I would like to remind everyone that this specific poll pertains to Orange County M&G. Anyone can vote, but guess what: if you're not in OC the likelyhood of you showing up is slim so your vote doesn't really count :D.

Plus those voting for something else then # 1, please read this again:
Float it all over OC. If you choose that, please suggest locations and explain why you think it's a good location.

Cause complaining about something and not offering a solution and or suggestion is just play whining so suck it up and deal with what's out there :moon: :D :D

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
I would like to remind everyone that this specific poll pertains to Orange County M&G. Anyone can vote, but guess what: if you're not in OC the likelyhood of you showing up is slim so your vote doesn't really count :D.

Cause complaining about something and not offering a solution and or suggestion is just play whining so suck it up and deal with what's out there :moon: :D :D

Remi, see my solution to this above. Easy peasy; if someone wants it someplace else, have them organize it and use my spot as a default.

gcurtis said:
Remi, see my solution to this above. Easy peasy; if someone wants it someplace else, have them organize it and use my spot as a default.
I'm drinking a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout in support of that idea right now :D I'll probably follow it with one of Samuel Smiths Stouts ;)

Kejtar said:

The clueless VP speaks again :rolleyes:

Kejtar said:
I'm drinking a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout in support of that idea right now :D I'll probably follow it with one of Samuel Smiths Stouts ;)

When I was brewing, I could SMOKE Young's Double Choc any day of the week and have an award from the OC Fair to prove it...

Oh well, days best forgotten when leisure time was plentiful.

Next month post up a couple of weeks you want to see the m&g in and let people put the money where their mouth is. If they don't post up, send me a drop dead date and we'll arrange something at my shop on a Monday.

Is everyone happy? :D

Sheesh.

Kejtar said:
hmmmmm I think you're the one that's a bit lost grasshopper :D

Nope. Your definitly clueless though.

99xjache said:
ROTLMAO I'll crack open another
samuelsmith_imperialstout.jpg
while I watch the drama unfold ;)

Or this one?
FileHandler.ashx

Back