• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oak harbor m&g 21st march

if it was the green 2 door and the flyer was in a plastic bag that was me.

also what is your lift and what size tires?

i really like the way it looks would like to get close to the same set up for my 2 door.

Yep its the green 2 door, the re 4.5 short arm and 33'' bfg's. I'm pretty sure you live down the street from me, so it shouldn't be too had to take a looksie at her.

Are you opening this up to Wrangler drivers, too? If so, I'd like to come out and meet you guys. I would be up for Walker Valley also. I've never been offroading in Washington. I just moved up here last October.

hi there im new to the form. i just moved to the west side. i would like to meet some new people. is it alright if i tag along. i have an 88 xj. here is a pic. thanks
101_1587.jpg

yes any one can show. oak harbor is about an hour away. walker valley is closer.
meet us at eithier or both.

anyone can show. it is for people on these forums and xj owners that happen to get flyers.

Hay FYI the gate at walker on the lower part is open till april 5th i think. so you wont have to work your way around the gate.. just thought i would let you guys know.

ok so whos going. and to what

jeepnleo- meet and greet yes......walker valley maybe
topwop- meet and greet no.....walker valley yes
max-meet and greet yes......walker valley yes but on bike
ra kez-meet and greet yes.....walker valley ???
fun gus- yes but not sure to what
Bean- yes but not sure to what

plus a few from other forums.

Last edited:
I'll be at meet and greet and bring'n 2 other jeep guys. Not sure about Walker though, went this past weekend and my 4 low went out :-( probably wont have a new transfer case in time.

Back