• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest info (Who's going/when?)

Work decided they didn't want to use lube and denied all my vacatiion requests. So I'll be driving back and forth between kirkland and the trail.
I will be there Saturday for sure Sunday depending on how tired I am when I get off work.

Sniggs said:
Updated:
4 - James (XJLaredo) with chicks not from Auburn! Fri, Sat & Sun

LOL, Nice Mark.

Re: NWFest info (was 'fee structure')

hards91xj said:
Well probably Saturday only:wave: I should be for early start.
4 in my group
Dale will be my passenger and Steve&Barb Lewis are my guests in there jeep .

I might have a passenger with me, I'm just waiting to hear back from her

2 adults, 4 kids ,2 dogs ,1 motorhome, 1 trailer and 1 xj in our group ....lol and we will be there sometime thursday

Hello,

I had not responded as I thought I would be out of town. I am needing to be in Ellensburg through Saturday and will try and at least drop by as I would love to meet people. Can I jump in as a "maybe"

90exjay said:
I'm out this time around can't find anyone to cover me at work or the station.
:flamemad:
Sean
Sorry to hear that - If you get a chance top break away you're still more than welcome. Otherwise, we will catch you at the picnic! :sunshine:

Slight change in plans: I'll be there Friday evening now, unless I can get out of a committment that afternoon. I will also be bringing a guest with a YJ, freshly refurbished after his "incident" at Moab:

Moab2007-416.jpg

-----Matt-----

Back