• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWF 2013 Pictures

There were a lot of happy winners that night!

Some seemed WAY happy!

All the winners made out pretty well....

But I think our grand prize winner was the happiest of them all.....

Next up was the awards....Aaron took the reigns and handed out the trophies with flair...

Some were gracious, but I'm sure not all that proud....

Others, were well deserved....

Now there's pride in an award!!

A very special "Rookie Driver" award.....

...and a gracious recipient...

Somebody was stoked.....

That concluded the "official" festivities for the evening.......

After the raffle, and awards, we took everything down from the raffle, cleaned up and proceeded to hang around the campfires telling stories, BSing..... and squeezing a third butt into a two butt love seat....

GOOD TIMES!!!

...and of course, when around a camp fire, one may occasionally get the urge to dawn another mans suspenders..... nothing wrong with that!

"Oh....it tickles!"

"But you know what?....I think I feel something....."

"Yeah......that feeeeels gooood....."

"That feels REAL GOOD, and oh so right!"

Sorry Torx......It had to be shared!
(aint nuthin but love!)

Last edited:
After a night of fun...... (and other things)....
The morning brought many of us breaking camp, packing up, and making the long long drive home....
And even though the weather had turned a bit from the gorgeous Saturday we had, the views were none the less spectacular.

Heading up and over the pass, there was still a lot of snow on the ground, and even another black late model spied in the snow-park.

Saw an ice lake on the way up & over.... it doesn't show up in the picture very well.... but that river running thru this ice lake was nearly a neon blue....

Bronzewyrm's trailer had suffered some minor carnage coming out of the campground, the extend of which we didn't realize until later....
I stayed close behind him, monitoring the load the whole way out till we reached the 1-5 / 205 split, where we parted ways...

Northwest Fest 2013... the dawning of a 10 year tradition, my first, but not my last.
I hope I did the event and the tradition justice, and i'm already looking forward to next year.
Thanks again to all that helped out, to all that showed up, and to all that helped the others out when they needed it.
I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.
See ya next time!:wave:

Last edited:
it was a blast. im not upset i broke because i would have regreting not pushing it in the rocks but i do regret not getting to wheel all weekend and holding you guys back but i will be in a lot better shape next year. you did a great job planning the event because i know how much is involved in pulling something like that off.

"That feels REAL GOOD, and oh so right!"

Sorry Torx......It had to be shared!
(aint nuthin but love!)

Looks like I left 1 night too soon. Should've stayed until Sunday. Thanks for the good times everyone!

Back