• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

I have some that I bought a 4 wheel parts a year or so ago (steel) that I never used, just have to find them.

Hahahahaha ya it's a good thing. I'm in the club now lol looks like the thanksgiving and hang over runs are my last chance for a bit I'm gonna shoot for, just need a front locker lol

Hahahahaha ya it's a good thing. I'm in the club now lol looks like the thanksgiving and hang over runs are my last chance for a bit I'm gonna shoot for, just need a front locker lol
dont say last chance bud im putting a fourth seat in the jeep and getting it setup you will be able to go out and have fun. and congrats

Well FML! My shitty luck strikes again, after about 2 weeks of waiting my raceline wheels showed up. Cool right? No, I open the first box, like a kid at Christmas!
To my surprise, WRONG WHEEL!

So then I read the label, they sent RT-232's (which look really cool) and I ordered RT-233's (because I already have 3)....

So now I get to wait around for another set of wheels, and ship these back. Looks like I lost at least another 2 weeks..... :(

So now I get to wait around for another set of wheels, and ship these back. Looks like I lost at least another 2 weeks..... :(
Talk about bad luck man! DAYUM!
Hope all that gets straightened out soon for ya.

Yeah, thanks josh. I guess I can't complain too much, I have my share of good luck, but lately its been more bad than good.... Need to find a balance! :)

Next up on the list, I pulled the 95 into the shop to finally give things a once over. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me yet again! Just did a quick check and already founds some loose bolts, bad bushing at frame side on the rear upper arm(s), which due to the exhaust and everything means I basically get to pull ALL the rear suspension... Crossmember and all, yay! Plus I found no axle breather tube, which normally isn't a huge deal, but with the truss for the 4 link its gonna be tricky.

Then since I'm that far I may as well pull the upper 'crossmember' for the coils and shock mounts so I can replace the crusty old fuel filter.... Hopefully all goes well.

Between the 95, and the few things I need to get done on my 98 thanksgiving may well be our first trip.....

Been kinda thinking about full widths and theres a guy looking for my axles. My question is what should I try to get out of them?

I have a 98 hp d30 with aussie, tube seals, rock krawler lca mounts/ skids, NO SWAY BAR MOUNTS, boxed passenger side uca mount, newer moog bushings, and an 01 c8.25 with powertrax no slip. 3:55s.

What realistic amount do yall think there worth?

Re: Re: **NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Been kinda thinking about full widths and theres a guy looking for my axles. My question is what should I try to get out of them?

I have a 98 hp d30 with aussie, tube seals, rock krawler lca mounts/ skids, NO SWAY BAR MOUNTS, boxed passenger side uca mount, newer moog bushings, and an 01 c8.25 with powertrax no slip. 3:55s.

What realistic amount do yall think there worth?
I'm not sure, but I'll be interested in hearing what the concensus is because I have almost the same setup

I've been seeing full bore d30 (gears, RCV's/chromo, arb, truss) and 8.25/d44 (gears, chromo, full case locker, possibly disc brake) for $3000 (highest I've seen) and $1500 (lowest I've seen)

I'd say with just lunch box lockers maybe $1000....

But who knows....

Back