• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Dustin's right. I have boomerang shackles all the way around on the YJ and they do little or nothing for shackle angle. I maybe wrong, but I think boomerang shackles were originally intended for the rear of a YJ. So the spring eye wouldn't ram into the frame rail when fully compressed.

I think I have read somewhere that a bunch of the Cherokee guys run dodge mini van main leafs or some sort of Chevy 1/2 ton main.

Yep everyone's okay, we weren't going all that fast.. it was more of a 'guy merged right in-front of me' than a T-bone. Think it was my fault, should have been paying a more attention.

" PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! "

no just kidding, sorry to hear it man. Sounds like it could've been worse though.
Were you driving the Jeep?

I love my Rusty's MJ rear leafs but the bushings that came in them were crap. And Rusty's doesn't use standard size bushings. Plan on getting the poly bushings from them or replacing the rubber ones every 10k miles. I didn't even wheel them much in that time.

uhuda8at.jpg

How Dare You....
That's SE Portland.... not Gresham.

Back