• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

qejynuzu.jpg

I see hot chicks all the time. I don't take pictures of them.

I do to Ryan, I never take pictures, however I was trying to show the magnitude of how many hot women were in one place, wearing very little clothes. It was to benefit the guys not me, I get to see a different hot chick every few seconds while Im down here.

Im sorry if it bothers, or offends anyone, I didn't mean to do that.

So I won't be taking anymore pictures, because like I said they weren't to benefit me.

I didn't think anyone had a problem with women of the Northwest Chapter posing in bathing suits but I must have missed something. :dunno::bs:

I would bet if I ask most of the women for a picture and told them why I was taking it, I bet most would let me take there picture anyway. However I wasn't trying to start conversations with 15 different women, I was just snapping pictures as we were walking, and women were walking by.

Ben Ryan doesn't want to see anymore pictures.

Last edited:
:soapbox:
Really we have congress member that are so old and have been in office for so long they are not retiring they are dying of old age... what is wrong with our country when the leaders are in office tell they die... and sometime they give there seat to family..
This is so wrong...... we relay need to stop this.... I call for all Politicians to have a 2 term max with a 4 year term.
If they want to still be in politics they have to find and be elected in to the new set. Pay for all politicians should also be ONLY 2 time minimum wage.
No politician should have any holding in any (for profit company) this will encourage them to work for the people and to stop working for them selves or corporations. At some point the balance of power will have to tip back. we can ether vote for better laws. (we will never be given the option by the people in control because they want to remain in control)They wont willfully surrender control of us, so the other option is to live with it tell as a group (people in America) we get pissed and force them out.

Rant done.

Last edited:
I would agree Snapple with most of what you said. But I wouldn't post it on a board, because everyone has there own opinion. I've learned not to post things up on here that people get so hot under the collar, because someone always ends up getting pissed off.

Kind of like what does everyone think of a Dana 35? Everyone has there opinion.

I never talk about religion or politics, everyone has there opinion and your rarely going to change there mind. I here people talking trash about Obama and Romney, I have my opinion and I'll do my research before I vote to find out the facts.
Im not going to vote because of what people say, they say what they feel and what they think they know, those are not informed decision.

Last edited:
I understand that everyone has an opinion on this but this is all i needed to say. I understand that not everyone cares or agrees. That is good. we do need to talk about this but remember that we all need to take a step back and ask our selves "what is the cause of the issues i have?" some times we forget to do this. Even I.
Like if someone has a broken leg. what do you fix first? A) the blood coming fro the wound. OR B) put the bone back in the body and reset the leg.
I also understand there are people that like the country just as it is and dose not think it can be better. I support there right to have there own opinion.

So........ I can't order JUST a main leaf from RE, RC, or Rusty's. Looks like I'm either buying rustys 4.5in leafs or shackle relocation brackets. :banghead:

Get new spring packs and lower your rig

I want to keep my rig roughly around 6in of lift. Without spending an arm and a leg to do it. I am going to continue trying to get a 4.5in bastard pack and boomarang shackles. Once I do, I'll put them in and take the RE's to Oregon spring to get the new mains made. I owe my buddy 2 leaf packs for his I used. So he'll get the bastards when I get the RE's rebuilt and in.

I want to keep my rig roughly around 6in of lift. Without spending an arm and a leg to do it. I am going to continue trying to get a 4.5in bastard pack and boomarang shackles. Once I do, I'll put them in and take the RE's to Oregon spring to get the new mains made. I owe my buddy 2 leaf packs for his I used. So he'll get the bastards when I get the RE's rebuilt and in.
Boomerangs won't do anything to fix your shackle angle. The idea behind a boomerang shackle is to prevent the shackle from contacting the rear cross member.

Check out this thread I started earlier this year on springs. Lots of good info.
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1076229

I'd suggest hitting up PnP for a longer main leaf to add to those RE packs.

Back