• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Congrats Ben. We're all happy for you. (Except Eric of course.)

What is it and how much?

I'm the third owner with a clean and clear title in hand. Looking for cash only or trade plus cash on my part for for a four door manual 4x4 diesel truck.

Specs and info:

Asking $13,250.

01' extended cab long box
171k miles
Auto trans replaced by ford at about 36k
Turbo is about 20k miles old
Have a book of service records dating back about 8 years
Goose neck hitch/ball in the bed
Regular class V hitch with three plugs
Airbags in the rear under warranty
New toyo open country tires in April under warranty
Bone stock minus edge juice w/ attitude ($850) programmer for all gauges(mpg, tranny, engine oil, icp, egt, etc.)
Trailer brake controller
Grey interior
All weather mats
New battery's in July

Cons: crack in windshield from rock chip. Driver window gets slow towards the bottom of the track. Driver side speakers don't work(unsure why, just haven't paid any attention to it). Oil drain plug leaks a little. This along with the windshield will be fixed if I have it through November. Or at full asking price I'll do it before delivery.

The truck is rock solid. Drives great plenty of power and never fails to start. The interior is pretty clean for 170k miles. It's not perfect. With some more elbow grease it could look like new. There are some stains in the floors and what not but they are not terrible by any means. The truck cleans up really well. Oil change is only about a thousand miles old maybe.

I'm only selling to buy a four door 4wd manual trans diesel truck. I tow my jeep with no issues and truely think the next owner will love this truck as much as I do, just hopefully they'll be happy driving an auto haha. I can answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability.

For more pics please txt me and I'll send them promptly. That's definitely easiest and quickest. If you only can get them by email, I'll be glad to send em, ittl only be one at a time however. You can also call and I'll be glad to go over anything you might want.

Dick

I start at Union Pacific on the 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dude were old, even if they weren't all married with kids, would you really want to date anyone in there 40s. I'm in L.A., Just left USC, you should come down here there are plenty of HOT!!!! Single College girls down here, ahhhhh there are things about LA I miss. ;-)

Dude were old, even if they weren't all married with kids, would you really want to date anyone in there 40s. I'm in L.A., Just left USC, you should come down here there are plenty of HOT!!!! Single College girls down here, ahhhhh there are things about LA I miss. ;-)

I'm game as long as they have money.

Quit screwin around down there and get home! You have projects to finish old man...

Quit screwin around down there and get home! You have projects to finish old man...
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
YEA!!!!! What he said! lol

Most of the women down town are USC girls, college tuition is expensive. Probably in the ballpark of 100,00 not including books and living expense, which I won't even get started on. So to answer your question Dave, I would expect them to make alot of money after graduation. And the weather down here today like most is warm, so there are alot of 20 something year old girls wearing short short, and short skirts.

Dont get me wrong I couldnt live here again, i have thoughts in my head like the movie Falling Down.

I will try to post pictures, hopefully no one will beat me up for being an old perv.

Last edited:
gu4udura.jpg

Back